14.11.08

I LoVe DiZ sOnG....


Fall For You
Best thing about tonigh's that we're not fighting...
Could it be that we have been this way before......
I know you don't think that i am trying...
I know you're wearing thin down to the core....
But hold you breath..
Because tonight wiil be the night that i weill fall for you..
Over again,
Don't make change my mind...
Or I won't live to see another day....
I swear its true..
Because a girl like you is impossible to find..
You're impossible to find....
This is not I intended....
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart...
You always thought than i was stronger...
I may have failed...
But I have loved you from the start...
Oh, but hold you breath..
Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you..
Over again..
Don't make me change my mind..
Or I won't live to see another day..
I swear it's true..
Because a girl like you is impossible to find....
It'd impossible to find....
So breath in so deep...
Breath me in,
I'm yours to keep...
And hold onto you words...
Cause talk is cheap...
And remember me tonight..
When you're asleep..
Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you..
Over again,
Don't make me change my mind...
Or I won't live to see another day...
I swear it's true..
Because a a girl like you is impossible to find...

No comments: