15.11.08

Friendship Eva..


i Miss all of them......

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel
The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
The love of my life is the love between friends...

Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life...

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships....
A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!

Time isn't what makes a friendship last...
It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls...
We are all angels with only one wing...we can fly only embracing each other...

Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rareFalse friends are like leaves,
found everywhere....

I can trust my friends.. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow.....
I count myselt in nothing else so happy As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends....

Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears.....
P/S : Selamat bercuti semua....Hingga bertemu di sem ke-4.......

No comments: