3.2.11

Good Night Sweet Dream.

Soon you will see me and I will be back from the haze...
It feels like weeks, maybe months, but in fact it's been days..
I've really missed your sweet touch, it's been stuck in my head...
That's what would comfort me babe, when I'd lie in my bed...

We'll be together ..
I promise you anytime soon...
It's not like .......

I'm really that far like the sun or the moon...
I see you face in my dreams, I can't wait till it's real...
All that is locked up inside ..
I just so want to feel...

Baby, I love you...
You make my dreams come true..
All I want is just one night..
With you in my arms ..
Just hold me tight..
And I do miss you..
And I hope you miss me too...
And I miss kissing you and touching you..
I'm missing you..

And I hold you,
here in my heart.

No comments: